Monday, March 30, 2009

You may have noticed...

That I pussied out on the quitting thing. I never quit anything for long. Or shall we say I tried a hiatus for two whole days and realized that it wasn't for me right now. I feel silly for even making a situation out of it when I could have just shut the fuck up and nobody would have noticed.

Shutting the fuck up has never been my strong suit.

So, I will apologize because I made a m-m-mis... Let me try that again, I was w-w-wro... Oh what the hell, I'm sorry, and I'm going to make it up to you. Take a few moments and think about how you want me to do that. There, do you feel better? Good! Let's smoke a cigarette.

I changed my look, and Google spiders in my garage be damned. Onward, ho! No, not you, I swear I'm not calling you a ho.

10 comments:

Cora said...

Ha ha ha! Somehow in a jazzy kind of way, this is my favorite post of yours ever! FANCY IS BACK!!!! AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!

And, please, you call me a ho, I'm okay with that. Just don't call me a Paris Hilton fan. I draw the line there.

;-)

Fancy Schmancy said...

Cora, I just adore you. Want to share my cigarette?

Morgan the Muse said...

Well, all is forgiven. At this point I think you are just beating yourself up for no reason. And I am afraid I have to decline the cig, I do not smoke. But I will go outside and stand beside you to make you look cool and not alone. How does that sound?

Fancy Schmancy said...

Morgan, thanks. Not beating myself up at all, but I appreciate you braving the New England weather to help me feel cool and not alone while I smoke. Are you sure, tho? Because all the cool kids are doing it...

Gwen said...

I love this post. I can feel the real "you" in it.

Now let's smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Gwennie, I would share every cig for the rest of my life you...

LegalMist said...

I'm so glad you're back -- and I like the new page design!

Cora said...

Awww, you'd share your smokes with little ole me? You're too kind! I don't smoke, but I tell you what, if you've got any M&M's or ice cream you're willing to share, I'm sooo THERE! :-)

JoJo said...

How do you change your format w/o losing your blog roll?

Dr Zibbs said...

I was going to fake my death but you ruined it.