Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Karma ran over your Dogma

First things first, no news yet. It seems the school doesn't know about the incident, yet, thankfully. My son is trying to keep his daily routine and stay calm, and that's all we can do at this point, I guess.

Thank you all so much for the comments and emails and thoughts. The support, and offers of legal advice have been overwhelming, and wonderful. It's quite a little community we have going here, huh?

And to think I thought about giving it up - less than 5 hours later there was a police officer knocking on my front door.

Coincidence? I don't know. But if I promise to start posting some stuff again, will you guys promise to stop sending the police to my house?

I'm just sayin'...

8 comments:

Scope said...

Pinky swear!

Morgan the Muse said...

Okay, I will stop calling the cops, I promise. But I do reserve the right to send Animal control officers instead.

Cora said...

Fine. I'll send the cops to Zibbs house instead. Heh heh heh.

But seriously, you're right, it is a GREAT community we have here. I felt the love when I was having a problem with my ex mistreating my kid. I could NOT believe the amount of emails and legal advice and hugs and support I got. It was utterly overwhelming - in a good way. We're here for you, Fancy. Absolutely! *big, BIG hugs!!!!*

Paige said...

Hmmm....that is asking a lot.

Karma is an interesting chic, isnt she?

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Oh yay Fancy! Don't quit! WE love you! and I hope everthing will be ok for your son...(crossing my fingers)
Yeah, you can't quit-we are meeting at FOXWOODS in June babe. I'm holding you to it!

LegalMist said...

I'm so glad you are back!

And still hoping for the best for you and your son.

And I agree with Cora. Let's all send the cops to Zibbs' house instead! =] hehehehe

Sass said...

Cross my heart and hope to...set Scope's pants on fire.

JoJo said...

Well OK, as long as you keep up w/ the blog, I'll call off the cops.