Friday, October 29, 2010

The Big Wicked Online Pageant

Beckeye was nice enough to ask me to join this, even though I haven't blogged in a really long time. Thanks, Beck, for remembering me.

The Big Wicked Online Pageant Rules: Scan a photo from your Halloween past. (Ideally, the photos should be from your childhood but we'll take what you've got.) Post it to your blog on Friday, October 29. Once you post your photo, email me the URL to that specific post. I'll post a link to every participant's blog by Saturday afternoon. I've also added a new wrinkle this year. Although the main goal of this pageant is to have some fun and get to know other bloggers, every pageant has to have a winner, right? At least that's what all the stage moms I know say. So, once you've seen all the participants' photos, come back and vote for your favorite. You can either cast your vote in the comments section or send it via email. Please don't be a monster and vote for yourself.

I don't have any pictures from when I was a kid, but here are some from late teen and early 20's. I used the same outfit a few times. My high school sweetheart and I had a couple of killer costume parties. This first pic is he and I and another friend. I was the devil, he was the nun.


I used to make this punch in a plastic witch's cauldron with sherbet and grain alcohol and dry ice. The dry ice wouldn't hurt you, but the grain alcohol might. Seriously, it was cool as hell because it smoked and bubbled. (btw, that was one of my best friends behind me - girl had BALLS dressing as a belly dancer while pregnant!)


This one the tail is between MY legs.


This one between someone else's. Good times!


Just for giggles, I'm also putting up a picture of my high school sweetie's best costume EVER!

11 comments:

Cora said...

You make one mighty fine devil, m'dear!! ;-)

JoJo said...

Welcome back and it's about damn time too! Great costume, you devil you.

Fancy Schmancy said...

I swear the devil made me do it!

Tom said...

Welcome back, we've missed you.

Scope said...

Why you little she-devil, you.

BeckEye said...

Hahaha...what the heck is high school sweetie there at the end? Jiffy Pop?

Fancy Schmancy said...

Hahaha, Beck, I've never heard a penis called Jiffy Pop before, but it's fitting!

BeckEye said...

Ahhh, I couldn't even see a penis. I guess that means my mind isn't as dirty as I thought it was.

LegalMist said...

Awesome! Nice to see you posting again.

Hope all is well.

Dr Zibbs said...

Look at you!

JaneApril Fools said...

hahaha niice costumes. :]